Display settings problem.

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Right I overclocked my card. On the MSI clock thingy in the display settings. But everytime I restart the computer it goes back to its default settings. How can I make it stay the way I want it to?

When I change the settings on the clock, I cant click apply for some reason.

That's quite strange you can't click apply. I suggest reinstalling windows for deleting your partition and making a new one on the hard drive. That should fix it. If that doesn't work then your motherboard just died like mine.

I have the same card. Try this. When you set the clocks to the way you want, near the bottom, there is a box that says "Apply these settings at startup". Make sure you click on it and put a checkmark in it. Then the next time you reboot, it will be using the overclocked settings instead of revertting back to stock.

nope theres nothing there. And i really cant be arsed to reinstall windows. ive done that recently anyway.

A quick fix may be to install new drivers again. Remove old display drivers and install the new one. Then you have to activate coolbits again and see if that wiil work.

Back
Top Bottom