NewEgg is so fast..

Here you go:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826105122#DetailSpecs

If you look towards the bottom of the spec sheet, it will tell you that it must be purchased with additional hardware. Maybe it only applies to Microsoft mouses. I'm a huge fan of Microsoft when it comes to getting a mouse for my PC and can't get any other brands. I like the feel and comfort level of their mouse and just got a habit of using them.

America is so cheap! For example-

The gorgeous BFG 6800 ultra-
USA->$839
UK->£ £514

WHICH IS-> $936!!!!!

99nasha said:
America is so cheap! For example-

The gorgeous BFG 6800 ultra-
USA->$839
UK->£ £514

WHICH IS-> $936!!!!!

God bless america. Thank goodness for that. Seriously though, PC prices have gone down so much that nearly every household has at least one or two PCs (regardless if retail or custom built). Places like Newegg helps us a whole bunch. Honestly, I can't find a better place to shop for parts because of the competitve pricing, excellent customer service, and fast delivery. I had to RMA several items in the past and it went so fast. No questions asked. Sometime parts took a little longer that's because it was being shipped from New Jersey where their other supplier is located. I can see it on Fedex tracking.

It's probably in the process of getting shipped and FedEx havn't updated their info yet. Don't know if you'll see it today being Memorial Day, but you should see something by Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom