Outrageous Conduct

lurkswithin said:
Yes, but you are planning on attending a college and earning a degree?
Right?

yea, moving 100 miles south to attend Edinburgh Uni.

I think the goverment is to blame for a lot of the problems in schools. with all this child protection nonsense and that. Its almost at the point of teachers not being allowed to touch kids at all.

my dad is child protection officer for my swimming club and i recently completed a coaches course in swimming. id say at least 50% of the course was all the garbage about child protection and only about 30% was how to teach the kids swimming! i think its all just way overboard like. it may have started out with good intentions for protection but dam!

It's called 'Yob Culture' and it's a serious problem in Britain at the moment. It's not just schools though, in pretty much every town and village in Britain you'll find a gang of young people (12-18) who terrorise the residents. It's mainly these people that cause the problems in schools. I live in a small market town called Easingwold, and it's beggining to be a serious problem here- 14 year olds falling down in the street (drunk and stoned).

At the moment, nothing much is being done about it. Do you not have similar problems in the states?

yeah, little brats like that really annoy me...
its them kinda people that makes the insurance for 17 year old boys is sooooo high... soooo annoying...

in the states i dont think it's that bad...not in my area anyway. im sure in the inner city schools it's like that..

it actually is partly the parents fault. if you dont teach your kids right from wrong at the VERY beginning then they will rebel against you later. and i can say (and you wont hear many kids say this about their parents) that i am grateful that they were strict with me at times when they needed to be. im probably one of the best kids i know and i have my parents to thank for that. i CAN say no :). where was i going with that?...ah yes. so i look at my friends, my enemies, and ppl i dont really know and i think 'wow. id hate to be that kid's parent' ...sad but true. kids are screwed up..

whew. long paragraph about nothing.

teachers should get paid to babysit nowadays!

and that is the end of my post. finally!

yep, totally agree with that nasha... if they did that, then they wouldnt have half the problems that they do...

beat the little b*stards.... they deserve it...

hopefully they will take drug overdoses/smoke themselves to death before they do more damage to society... (coming from harlow, i know about chavs...)

Back
Top Bottom