Gallery: Cases

Giancarlo said:
That's an eyesore.. the new paint.. throw that case out and get a new one... (not directed to jac006)
lol.... yeah for a sec i was like wait a minute...
mark thorpe said:
looks great jac :D
thanks:D io hope so... im spending 140 or whatever... i want it to be good. hope to have this comp a gppd 3-5 years if i can manage.

yeah, they dont last long do they... you buy the best, top of the range comp, 5 mins later its crap and you need an upgrade... gets annoying...

that case looks excellent though, what are the specs of the comp your going to build?

If he gives it a few more layers of paint, the paint will crack when it dries (like a desert scenario). IF anything he should of used spray paint (and that is stil iffy.. sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't).. or a paint with a polish look to it.

Giancarlo said:
If he gives it a few more layers of paint, the paint will crack when it dries (like a desert scenario). IF anything he should of used spray paint (and that is stil iffy.. sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't).. or a paint with a polish look to it.

Ah this is what I should have uese:

black and chrome spray paint. Good I think I know the thing to re-paint my PC.

I just painted it cuz It got badly damaged (scratched)

Well kind of...I bought a brand new one off ebay and waited for over a month for it to arrive. I told the guy i didnt want it more and wanted a full refund. So I just went and bought a venice off savastore! :D
Its working now, so ill post some pics into the social lounge later of it

The PC looks aweful on the table, but looks OK under my computer desk. Wit til I sand it and paint it black/chrome

And really, I should have not used green paint

Back
Top Bottom