Anyone here have a PSP

bah... just a little mini plasma screen. id get a palm or something or pocket pc or whatever. i mean sure, its cool and awesome and the graphics amazing, but to me, its a waste of $250. id get some new comp games, or buy my g/f something nice. yeha.

I want to get one only because i go to my trailer a lot and it's an hour drive there so it's nice to have something to do.

yeah, tis true. i had a pocket pc once about a year ago and it was nice to keep ur mind busy but after a while, i was like man, a labtop would be so much better... lol.

wiktorek01 said:
yea, the kid stole 3 at first and sold them. So then i got in touch with him and he said he'll steal some more and sell one to me and my friend, and he got caught and he was on prohbation, lol. So when he finished high school this june, he's going to jail.
BUlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I aint got one and i want one but ill have to save up, i can get 1 but that means ill have to sell stuff so ill just save up.

i played one... its nice like hell. altho ppl keep complaining aboot dead pixels. you can only see them on a completely black screen and theyre tiny. but it is excellent. i dont wanna get one because im savin up 4 me 6800 and ps3

Back
Top Bottom