Anyone here have a PSP

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
If so, when you convert a video, so you can play it on the PSP does it take up more memory? Because I'm planning on getting one with a 1 gig memory stick, so I can put in movies that I have on my computer. That are about 700 mb each. Thanks.

my friend was getting me one for 100 bucks. But the guy getting it for him is going to jail now, lmao

wiktorek01 said:
my friend was getting me one for 100 bucks. But the guy getting it for him is going to jail now, lmao
I like this one... :D

dog_laugh.gif

wiktorek01 said:

Haha, for what? Stealing it?

There going for like £170 on ebay. Ill buy one when i go to florida on holiday...They should be cheaper in america

yea, the kid stole 3 at first and sold them. So then i got in touch with him and he said he'll steal some more and sell one to me and my friend, and he got caught and he was on prohbation, lol. So when he finished high school this june, he's going to jail.

Nice... lol.

I might get one after I get my computer in a month or so.. and then my speaker system.. they look nice and all but I don't know if I really need one.. but if I have the money then, why not? ;)

Back
Top Bottom