Personal Message Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombät

Fully Optimized
It seems that Giancarlo has taken to backdoor abuse. He is not game to speak openly to me in a public forum.

Please click on the thumbnail pix to see the rext of his message to me.

It seems he has a problem though in more ways than one... :D

you broke a rule, therefore I reported this thread. Additionally, you can take your mocking attitude elsewhere. You have no right to come into this forum and attack everyone.

You are a very disturbed person and I think you should leave.

You have come to this forum, violated rules and attacked members. I did not abuse the personal messages. You abused this forum!

Again?! What's with you guys? Can't we get along and live in peace?! I'm serious, it's always you two argueing and bickering. Look, if this doesn't stop, the only fair thing to do is suspend your accounts for a bit. It won't be long, it's just a "cooling period". I'm serious about this. PLEASE STOP THIS! :(

He came in here, and attacked me for no damn reason. He went on these tirades of endless attacks. I don't get it. Why? Fine suspend my account if you choose to do so. I'm personally sick and tired of it.

He doesn't have a right to attack long time members just because he has this awful inferiority complex.

I suggest you block each other and any more PMs will be investigated. Anyone found sending hate PMs will be consicunced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom