New speakers!! :D

"40 oz" by D12

i know lots of u dont lik erap but just listen to that song, theres so much bass at the very beginning, and "aint no sunshine" by DMX has tons of bass too

I'm going to have fun pissing off my neighbors who always try to blast their music at 7AM.. right below my bedroom..

I'm going to use the Z-5500 to blast them out at like 3AM.. :)

Anyway, I can only imagine playing games with this sound.. should be AWESOME.

Hehe, they annoy you that much eh?

What I mean about the gamecube, is theres only tqwo connections at the back, a normal TV connection (what i run it on) and a Digital connection (dont know if thats DVI or HD, probs a weird DVI or something)

and my TV only supports Dolby Prologic 1 through it, and the Scart can send full surround (yet my tvs back speakers stopped working (stupid dogs) ) Anyways, how would you fit this up then?

I don't understand about teh connections thing. I think the gamecube if it supports Dolby Prologic 2 should have came with digital connectors at the back so you could connect a system like that to it. Otherwise the only chance of doing its putting it through an AMP somehow...and i wouldn't know where to start :p

Yeah, its some wierd 70 year old guy who blasts with full bass, music that I'd listen to (and I'm 16) and he ussually wakes me up. It was great today because I woke up to the walls shaking due to his music, at 6:30 on a Saturday morning..

I'll get my revenge.. :cool:

Really....that loud? :eek:

Yeah, go you! :p Though hehe, he could actually call the police and have your equipment taken away...terrible huh?

Yeah you could :p

Yeah, I think it might depend where you are, but here in the UK, you'd get a warning, but if it was really disturbing before or after, they could take your sound equipment (dont know how you'd get it back either).

I wouldn't like to make a neibour my enemy though...i'd definetly annoy them back though :p

Kage said:
Really....that loud? :eek:

Yeah, go you! :p Though hehe, he could actually call the police and have your equipment taken away...terrible huh?

No, cops wouldn't do that.. not at least here in LA.. they would give us a warning. They get called out again, we get a ticket for disturbing the peace (as the officer told me)... and would have to appear before a court. I've only gone half way (I got a warning). I apologized to the people in my dorm and promised to respect quiet hours.

Back
Top Bottom