Cell Phone Mods

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
Post any cool pics of modded cell phones :p
I got a Sony Ercisson T616 and it's getting boring to look at.
I want to do something cool to it before my Blackberry arrives :)

Haha, paint it. Or you can try to spray paint it if you have enough bravado.

Haha, this is weird afte i just modded my phone today...

Well...didn't mod it mod it.

I have a siemens A55, and I hated the body shell, and after I lost the bottom on the bus (protects the battery). It was loose you see and just dropped off (I throw it about alot and catch it...)

Well after that happened, I decided I hated the top that protcts the screen and buttons.

Taking this off made it look futuristic and made the screen look more kewl too, plus the glow looked brighter.

So I've took this off, put a screen protect plastic on it, and stuck the buttons on using glue to the push buttons. Now it looks really kewl, and doesn't look like that phone anymore :p
Plus with the cover on, you dont see the kewl indentation saying 'SIEMENS' and teh metal surface...

Sweet huh?...Well I think it looks good...haven't got any pics though i'm afraid.

yea, i did that too. I took off the silver button faceplate and now its all black so it matches the screen faceplate which is black too. lol
looks unique

Yeah, I just like it :p

People might think I haven't done it on purpose but I have :p hehe. It glows soooo brightly, and I bet its clearer if you phone people too now.

I just prefer the look...

EDIT: I'm getting a new phone too next month though don't know what. Its for a early birthday present (way early) so it can't be that expensive really...

This one turns off randomly so gets annoying, and it sometimes doesn't send texts, so the look is all thats good about it now. Doesn't do anything else :p

The blackberries a good phone by the way, I have heard about it.

As for modding that phone more, you could spray paint it like Alvino says, though taking it apart even more tends to make it look better hehe

Hehe, you what?! I bet that killed it? So was a mod but....not such a good one :p

ye, i thought i broke mine. When i was trying to take the back of. I cut some cables, it's the ones that are reallly really thin and stuck together, sort of looks like a Listerine Pocket Pack, lol

Opps....still work?...

My mod aint so good though, coz the top and bottom are meant to come off to change the facia hehe.... Though I'm happy with it

Back
Top Bottom