NewEgg is so fast..

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I just ordered some of my parts (for my new computer next month), and they said on the site, leave 1-2 days alone to process the order.. Well, within 10 minutes I'm on step 3.

Yup, that sounds like Newegg all right. THey always give you head room just in case if there was a delay. Most of the time, they are faster than that. THat's just good customer service.

unfortunately, this is Memeorial weekend and I really don't think that you will be seeing any progress till Tuesday.

I love newegg. I've boungt my keyboard from them. It came in 3 days early. Now I intend to upgrade my system totally. And i will use Newegg for all of my purchases. Even though I know I can prob get it cheaper esleware. Just due to their custmer service.

Be sure to do the $2.99 rush processing... if you order things on like monday or sometime in the week...

I wish I can buy just a mouse from Newegg, but they're making us buy additional hardware to go with it. So I just went to CompUSA and bought a brand new Microsoft Intellimouse. Too bad for Newegg because I would've bought it from them. They probably think they're not making any money off of selling just the mouse by itself.

Back
Top Bottom