Tech Issue w/ my PC....

reddog1083

Beta member
I play alot of games, and most of the time they are on a console. But I have been trying to play computer games latley and im having some trouble... I have tried to play Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, etc. My system specs are 2.6 GHz, 1024 Mb of RAM, I have direct x 9.0c, an ATI Radeon 9200 SE... and all it says for my sound card is Intel Intergrated Audio... my internet is a wireless connection using a Linksys router.... if any more info is needed ill try to get it. But the issue im having with the games are that they keep crashing back to the desktop while playing, restart my computer, or cause my computer to go to a blue screen and then i have to restart... its getting really annoying and any help would be appreciated, I just really want this PC to work..

Thanks

Is this a custom computer?

The 1gb of RAM is fine, but you might want to consider a faster CPU and a better video card...

Anywho, try to reinstall the games because sometimes a file might get corrupted whil installing. Also, reinstall your 9200 SE's drivers (try using 3rd party drivers instead of the normal ATI drivers), sometimes my computer would have random restarts because the drivers were all messed up.

Also as an addition to alvino, go to the website and check for patches from the site. A lot of time you will find that it is the game causing your problems and you will need a patch for it.

Back
Top Bottom