New speakers!! :D

Logitech is not god when it comes to stereo's, thats like saying because a music venue doesnt use logitech they must suck. Watt's does mean a lot for clarity...talk to any musician and they will tell you the same. Yes, construction matter...im not disagreeing with you, im just saying watts plays an important part. And there is no way that the logitech setup will sound better then my home stereo.

Hey i didn't say that. There are plenty of good systems out there. I like Bose and Harman Kardon too you know. Watts are half the story. I will talk to musicians and they will tell me quality counts. You can get a very bad home theater system with like 700 watts if you don't know what you are doing. Again that shows watts really don't tell the whole story. I'm not saying my Logitech setup would sound better then your home stereo (get off your high horse)... I'm simply saying Logitech sounds like a home theater system and beats Klipsch.

I agreed that it looks like it does outpeform (if you take the time to read my previous posts). I also stated that the klipsch was the best system they had at the shop at the time...i am going to take a look at the logitech because it sounds like a solid setup for my bedroom. Quality is important, speaker quality..cab setup..etc. But being a musician i know how important watt's are also.

cant beat $399 for a awsome setup...if it even comes close to my home stereo i might consider throwing my home stereo on ebay....well...less my custom sub ;)

shouup said:
They sounded better then the other speakers i played with at the local shop, personaly..i dont mess with computer speakers...i run it all through my home stereo which outperforms anything logitech has out.

Yeah, I like my set of MD Quart speakers (5.1 surround sound), which outperform Bose speakers and probably the Z-5500's. They were so expensive...more than $500, I think (I'll check with my Dad).

EDIT>>> Note that these are Home Theater Speakers, not Computer Speakers.

But don't know if they do outperform the Z-5500. Too bad I never get the chance, otherwise if I cranked up the volume super high, I could easily chatter windows and make the house shake.

It depends on the song.. sometimes I have bad recordings that even if you do crank it up all the way it still isn't that great. But if I crank up Rammstein all the way, the windows would shatter.

Back
Top Bottom