do you want faster downloads click here

evannathan

Beta member
first you need to find a program for free on the internet to do with tcpip global window resizing once you get that program then download it and install it by double clicking it there its done now if you go into your regedit you can adjust this setting to get ultimate speeds up 20mb a sec.I got mine at about 7mb a sec thats megabytes a sec not mega bit two totaly differant speeds most isp companys will confuse you. but your internet speed does not useually go past 2megabytes thats if you lucky my isp is bell sympatico and they told me on the phone that i have a 100mb connection, so i was soooooo happy till i found out that it was mega bit and not byte......so there you go if you want super speeds then try what i tell you follow this instructions------->start/run/regedit/hkey_local_machine/system/currentcontrolset/services/tcpip/parameters................once you have installed the global max window program you should see to the right side window an entry "globalmax tcpip window size or just tcpip window either one or both will be there now double click the entry and change the value data to say 19ffffff and save now for most reg edits to take place you must restart your computer and done you downloads should be crazy fast like double or tripple from befor is you dont nottice a faster speed its ok you will but if you nottice it going slower(it should'nt cause your increasing the window speed not decreasing it)but if you do just undo you reg setting.......................i know you will be thanking me....so your welcome ahead of time.....

Um...Ok...

Your machine not mine.

Paging Dr. Wombat. Paging Dr.Wombat.
Please report to the phyc ward. We have a new patient for you to experiment on...

setishock said:
Your machine not mine.

Paging Dr. Wombat. Paging Dr.Wombat.
Please report to the phyc ward. We have a new patient for you to experiment on...

YO!

tas_teeth.jpg

for the lazy ones who dont feel like editing there reg. (speed up your internet)

type in this website /www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=157
if that dont work properly go to google.com and type in "global tcpip window size" and look for the link that matches the website then follow instructions on downloading files sg_webtweak_2k and file sguide_tweak_2k. depending on the o/s you got you might have to download the file that runs with you system the 2 files i mentioned are winxp and win2000 compliant.......

Re: for the lazy ones who dont feel like editing there reg. (speed up your internet)

evannathan said:
type in this website /www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=157
if that dont work properly go to google.com and type in "global tcpip window size" and look for the link that matches the website then follow instructions on downloading files sg_webtweak_2k and file sguide_tweak_2k. depending on the o/s you got you might have to download the file that runs with you system the 2 files i mentioned are winxp and win2000 compliant.......

Here's a clickable link to the article...

http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=157

evannathan said:
first you need to find a program for free on the internet to do with tcpip global window resizing once you get that program then download it and install it by double clicking it there its done now if you go into your regedit you can adjust this setting to get ultimate speeds up 20mb a sec.I got mine at about 7mb a sec thats megabytes a sec not mega bit two totaly differant speeds most isp companys will confuse you. but your internet speed does not useually go past 2megabytes thats if you lucky my isp is bell sympatico and they told me on the phone that i have a 100mb connection, so i was soooooo happy till i found out that it was mega bit and not byte......so there you go if you want super speeds then try what i tell you follow this instructions------->start/run/regedit/hkey_local_machine/system/currentcontrolset/services/tcpip/parameters................once you have installed the global max window program you should see to the right side window an entry "globalmax tcpip window size or just tcpip window either one or both will be there now double click the entry and change the value data to say 19ffffff and save now for most reg edits to take place you must restart your computer and done you downloads should be crazy fast like double or tripple from befor is you dont nottice a faster speed its ok you will but if you nottice it going slower(it should'nt cause your increasing the window speed not decreasing it)but if you do just undo you reg setting.......................i know you will be thanking me....so your welcome ahead of time.....

whats that smell?

Back
Top Bottom