Summer temps

i have 4 built in to my power supply, one case fan, and one CPU fan. You would think it would cool it down plenty, but then again my case cost me $30 on ebay about 3 years ago!

yeah, it lights up 4 diferent colors also. its a 468 watt power supply that i got for $30 from a local shop (i know the owners). It wasnt to shabby of a deal

I guess some grab heat and drag it out through the back? Thats the way mine works, though I only have 2, one blowing air out and one in...thats all i thought you could have.

Does that mean you might have one bowing air up at the bottom, and maybe another one at the side or top?

i think i have a pic at my house i can upload when i get home. i bet it needs the extra fans for all the lights inside of it ;)

especialy 4 lights. its not the best power supply, but its powerfull enough for what i need and does its job. I need to build a new system here soon....i need a 64 bit :(

I dont have a pic, but i will describe my power supply. It has 2 exhaust fans on the bottom of it that pull warm air by the processor and push it out a 3rd exhaust fan out the back of the case. There is a fan mounted on the front of the power supply that circulates air throughout the case. Its a pretty good design in all reality.

I have 3 fans in the AMD 64 3400, and during the Australian summer it gets up to 40º celcius here in Bundaberg.

If the cpu is pulling a load crunching Seti work units it gets up to about 50ºc. Normally it stays around 38-40ºc.

Back
Top Bottom