Norton vs AVG

as was pointed out before... you may well regret going with norton...

a detection rate of only 3 : 4....

anyway, the only reason I bought up that thread is that it is the only antivirus thread that I recall where evideence was fuly posted fully explained and argued to death.. lets not do it again...

Further more, it's the only antivirus thread that I can ermember posting in. -hence it's te only one that came to mind... in fact I searched my posts to fnid it rather than generally on the forum...

I was orignialy just goint to post the link to the review site, but I thought anybody interested might like to read previous threads.

(you were able to respond and as I recall you responded quite vocally in a series of private messages).

That's false. The detection rate is far better then 3:4. Root's posting again is going downhill. You won't regret going with Norton as it is a fine piece of software.

Anyways, you need to stop bringing up old threads, root. There are plenty of other threads with evidence. You can do a search. But I'm sick and tired of your bad argument style. In this past week your posting has been going downhill. Your posting is getting worse and worse. Do you spend less time working on your posts?

no, I spend more time working on my work...

I spend less time caring about what I post when replying to you because I know you'l only twist my words insult me andtry to start a fight... I also know that your mouse will be hovering over that report post button waiting for something wrong to be said...

I'm not giving you the satisfaction...

all I can say is the evidence is there in abundance, read it and make your own minds up. then you really won't regret the choice of AV you make...

As far as I'm concerned you are the one twisting my words, personally attacking me and mocking me whenever you get a chance. Your posting is going downhill and so is the quality of your advice here. Most of the evidence is on my side and it is in abundance.

well if it's on your side and in abundance when people read it they will be able to make their own mind up... and they will join you... rallying around you, praisng you appologising for ever doubting you...

now I am being silly...

But seriously if you really believe all the evidence is on your side then yuo'll let people rad it and decide for them selves, they needn't be railed roaded by you into buying a shiny new virus scanner, needn't they?

Fine they'll make up their own minds.

That's all I'll say. If they want a free virus scanner, I recommend Avast then. Rail roaded by me into buying a new virus scanner? You're a true jerk. You need to grow up.

I think using norton has it's ups and down first of all an up it is very popular so they will probubly find virus first then any other anti-virus. now the down it is more widely used and most likely have more exploits and such.

...Andrew...

Back
Top Bottom