New speakers!! :D

jay8990 said:
lol, gian how many speakers are in that? 5.1? Im guessing 5.1 cause of what you said in your last post.

how much did they cost ya then?

Yes they are 5.1. But each satellite churns out 62 watts, and the center satellite is 69 watts.

Thats alot of watts by the way for a speaker system!!! :D

Think of Creative for example only churning out about 5 watts a speaker, and about 12 watts for the sub woofer speaker.
It'll sure eat up any plug supplies power :p Does seem rather extreme though hehe, though it could be turned up loud, and i bet they'd b no distortion either on the sub.

188 watts?!!! damn! Yeah i'd assume at those ratings, there wouldn't be.

Whats the hz range? How long does it go?

Dishdog said:
I just bought them today, but i can't hook them up yet because i have work all night, but i'm going to play with them tomorow at lunch. nobody is going to be home so i can crank them full,lol.

i just got home from school and my mom bought the Z-5300e. they were on sale for $199.99 canadian. so i'm just going to keep them. i wasn't planning on paying that much but i'm sure it will be worth it.

omg.. Their so beautiful.. lol.

Ok, I'm definitly putting this on my shopping list for after my new computer is built. Playing a game on these speakers would be like.. heaven..

I'm so excited now.. :p

yay dolby prologic 2 switcher for music!!! Quite expensive though. Don't know if i'd be willing to pay that much, though prob would if i had money to use :p

Total of 1010 watts usage :O That'll eat a power supply hehe...talk about bills :p Many normal devices dont use that much!

33 Hz — 20 kHz. Thats a great range!!! :eek: :D

My creative only does as low as 45hz...33hz is just great! 20khz is standard and is as high as we can hear, though noises that high would be horrible with sound like music :p

Wow...great speakers people! I want a set now!

1010 watts is PMPO.. that's just what it can do in short bursts.

Actually power rating is RMS. It does 505 watts RMS. That's a more accurate rating.

Back
Top Bottom