Net Send Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did, by telling you. I don't have time to play games, my time is very valuable. I'm busy on my 11 websites, 15 forums, and busy working on and repairing about 1200 computers world wide. I have plenty of projects to do, With some time to keep comming back and blabbering back at you showing you how to do stuff, Mr. Certifications man.

hahaha, you always mention the certs. Im starting to sence some jelousy. Besides that, you have never helped me with one problem...get your facts straight. If your so busy then why are you constantly on this website replying ASAP to everything people post? Im getting sick of your high school attitude, you sound like your 15 or something. Quit being so negative to everything i say, you might learn something.

Took you long enough to reply, i sence studdering?! Thats what i thought. Don't you bull shit me with my knowledge, which is clearly more than yours. I have no reported this thread, Once again i will tell you i dont have time to play games. Btw, Learn how to talk to customers they will respect you,. Dont always assume. Its not my fault your job sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom