is this for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...

Giancarlo
We have stated factually that the FBI and the Secret Service want these e-mails reported to them. Now if they go to that much trouble to post that on their sites then must be something important to them.
You come along with you know more about law enforcement in these matters and report to the admin and the mods that you're getting insulted. You are abusing the reporting system. I could give you a few days off just for that.
So if you don't like what's being said take my advise>>
CLICK, CLICK. and move on...

I'm locking this thread so you can't edit any of you replies. Just so all can see you were not harmed in any way.

I'm telling you it is extremely difficult to track these emails down. Sure you can go ahead and report them, but considering the backlog on other cases they may not look at the email at all. I was insulted though. And alvino already gave him a warning. I'm just saying that the backlog often prevents the FBI often has a backlog.

YOu cannot give me a few days off for using it legitimately. I'll will write up yet another complaint to David about you.

You have some nerve to suggest I can be banned for reporting an abusive post. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom