New speakers!! :D

Like I said, I own 2 pair. They are not the best speakers one can own. But IMO they are the best one can own for under $100 , maybe even for under $200.

I got mine for $53 (american)

yes they are amazing. although i like my creative 7.1 set a little more than them, but i think thats because you dont have the controls on a speaker, you have a cord that comes down with the bass and volume on it. like a remote thing

jay8990 said:
Ma new speakers arrived! figured I'd christen them with a viewing of saving private ryan! the sounds of gunfire/bombs etc is amazing. can feel it in my stomach! my nice setup below....

Speakers: 5.1 Surround Logitech X-530 - £48 +deliv - ebuyer
definetly recommended!!

http://img188.echo.cx/img188/2505/image2177ii.jpg

Yes, Logitechs rule when it comes to bass and quality. Since I do have a Logitech system myself, I may consider trying the Creative 7.1 speakers in the future simply because they claim it works best with their Audigy 2 ZS cards.

You must remember more speakers doesn't necessarily means it better. My speakers however completely blast the current Creative 7.1 sets. In fact they blast anything Creative has planned for speakers.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Giancarlo said:
do the X-530 have THX certification?

The Z-5500 is king right now. Now I won't start bragging about them again. :)

What happen to not bragging,lol.

lol, gian how many speakers are in that? 5.1? Im guessing 5.1 cause of what you said in your last post.

how much did they cost ya then?

I think I might get this set after my computers built to take advantage of my new sound card.. and then test it out with a nice game of Battlefield 1942 (or Battlefield 2 if its out).

Yeah, I might update my Creative Inspire 2.1 speakers. There good, but I think I could get ones for not much more that would deliver more sound oomph.

From what i've heard, I think I will choose Logitech next time :)
Though I'll always stick with Creative for my Sound Blaster cards themselves. Might want to update that too to allow for more sound if thats what I want.

Anyone know if you can get a piece of software or if sound cards can support Dolby Prologic 2 so you could just switch it for music?

Back
Top Bottom