Two ISPs, One Router?

Im not saying everyone will have issues, just enough that i wont buy a dlink anytime soon. We blew my friends dlink away with an ak-47. Thats what needs to be done with most dlink's ;)

Then again, I have had some problems with customers... mostly firmware failures. Inthat case i tell them get a Linksys :D

cisco don't make any of thier own stuff originally though. the only thing they really made was routers, the rest was acqisitions. not thier own innovations.

also they are way to overpriced and take too long to configure.

DONT double post~!

Btw, If you knew something about linksys and cisco perhaps you would know they aint that bad when getting them setup.. and to anwser your question i would never tell a client / customer to purcase, Intel, Smc, Belkin, Net Gear. For intel its just because intel blows donkey. Smc, they are not #1 like my Cicso, and Belkin... i purchased wireless equipment in the past... they clearly suck for networks (bad signal etc), for Net Gear... used a router and it went quite fast... got burnt in da burn barral.

I've heard some good things about net gear...but never personaly played with to many of them...only the lucky few. Cisco is not #1, they are good...but not #1 by any means.

Back
Top Bottom