Mod status

Kage

Golden Master
Hey people, I've decided to take off my mod status, and have already told David about it.

I just think its too much responsibility for someone that would rather just help in other ways, thoguh I hate to see this forum become use for spammers, I just can't work doing both tasks :(

I'll still be here, though as a Guru, and will still try and help, though I might not be on here as much

Thanks to everyone that has supported me though :)

Yeah Modding can be a job in itself, I am glad your staying on w/us here ans helpingout.I'm shure if you had the time, you'd make one hell of a mod.;)

Sorry to see it myself,
I think that you were doing a fine job of holding up a candle lit at two ends...:p

Well I wasn't really doing much except removing spammers and hiding threads. I guess I did do a good job of that. Its just other things like the main moderating which I don't think I could handle.

If I only had the spammer responsibility I would have been fine

ooooh, we're gonna have a competetion to be the best now, everyones vying for modship status, I would never do that, (by the way David, I do have a lot of spare cash!!!)
sad to see you hanging up your modship, you were a great mod, even if for such a long time, you are one of the best posters on this forum, consistant, useful posts, glad to see you're not leaving the forum entirely

your going to be missed as a mod kage, you were an excellent mod, and i think that you should have stayed as a mod...

Back
Top Bottom