New speakers!! :D

I have the same set both at home, and in my office. I was very supprised at the quality of these considering the low price.

Very nice buy indeed.

Its only £48 :eek: thats cheap!
Especially for such a good set. I'd pay £100 for a great system since i can't do without music. But only hav a 4.1 speaker setup, but am only using 2.1 at the moment.
It means having to plug up a sperate set of speakers that need a seperate plug with a small lead....grr, so one speaker can be right at the back, but the other has to be near the plug on the left...no point really

Glad you enjoy them :)

im using altec lansings they are 2.1 and are of very good quality. Probably in a couple of years, im gonna build a new comp and probably going to go with a 5.1 setup.

yea the x-530's are about to appear to my school at the job fair tomorrow and anyone that says they suck wont be saying that when they hear they cost $89.00 cad. those are excellent speakers, probably the best for the price

I just bought them today, but i can't hook them up yet because i have work all night, but i'm going to play with them tomorow at lunch. nobody is going to be home so i can crank them full,lol.

Nice! I'm gonna save up for a set of Z-5500's :D or wait until Logitech releases a new set of speakers, making the Z-5500's prices drop. :)

do the X-530 have THX certification?

The Z-5500 is king right now. Now I won't start bragging about them again. :)

looking through the instruction manual i cant see anything about thx? it does say.. dolby digital certified.

methost i think it was you about a week ago said i should go with these so thanks. i took your advice and damn were u right!

anyway they are cracking! definetly worth the money!

Back
Top Bottom