Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
does anyone on here watch lost? i've been watching it since the beginning and waiting to know why theres polar bears on the island, where the others are/ whats in teh capsule/ why they only wanted the boy in the last episode/ how lock knows so much. THE LAST EPISODE DIDNT ANSWER ANYTHING!!!! im completely disgusted, wtf it left you with more questions. whats down the ladder?/why did they take teh boy?/ what happens to the guys from the boat?/ do they ever get rescued!!!!!!???? omfg that show pisses me off. this show was supposed to answer all your questions and instead left you with more

I think I understand what you are trying to say...

A mysterious island beast re-appears while Michael and Locke argue over Walt's upbringing. Charlie is tempted to read Claire's diary. Sayid asks Shannon to help him decipher the French woman's map.

And they all lived happily ever after... :p

I missed a bunch.. I only watched the first four episodes of the first season. I'll watch it tonight.

Ok I'm watching it. Apologize for double post. But let me state, this series is just average. I mean it is interesting but there are way too many things going on. No wonder why I stopped watching it.

It's still better than some shows like The Bachelor or the The Bachelorette (there are some that are even worse).

Ya way better then say Desperate Housewives, the Bachelor, all those dumb reality flicks, Malcolm in the middle... etc...

Well I only like Malcom in the Middle because of the humor, but it's pretty stupid in every other aspect.

So what happened? From the previews, looks like the island has some kind of supernatural power or something that drew the plane survivor to it. But for what reason? I watched the first 5-10 episodes, I think, and stopped wacthing it. Now I wish I could've payed more attention to that show. I like watching Alias though.

Giancarlo said:
Ya way better then say Desperate Housewives, the Bachelor, all those dumb reality flicks, Malcolm in the middle... etc...
Like ya , I thought you would have liked ya know Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom