tell me what you think of this case...

Hmmm...

It's easy to lose sight of the reason you buy a case. A place to hang your stuff and keep it cool. Unless you plan to have it sitting in a storefront window that case window and glitter is really is not nessacery. 154usd. A bit much don't you think? The most I ever paid for a case was 59usd. I like glitter and rock and roll but I use what I have on hand to make it perform even better than the guy who designed it thought it would. I'd get a good roomy plain jane case and just set my mind free. Think of some mods to make it stay cool and strap up those messy wires inside it. Add some bells and whistles of your own and let your buddies drool over what you did with a little immagination and your own two hands.

Just thought i would kick it up a bit... actually i get a lot of modding stuff from them. trim, lights,case badges, wire wrapping, specialty controllers, window decals and the likes.
click on that link then click on their home page and explore. watch the page # at the bottom because you think it stops but there will be some more pages

Back
Top Bottom