my archenemy!

okay i ran my removal tools like it said and copied the logfile in the thing and it still didnt pick it up.

i have to go to school but would someone mind getting on msn messenger or AIM at 3 pm central american time? ...i've now decided that im on a mission to get this crap off of my computer.

ok, luckyduck... I talked this over with setishock so here is the deal to get you fixed up... Download this program and install it and read the help file to learn how to post the log file. Post it here and I will take a look at it and tell you what to do to get rid of that thing. Afterwards the log file will be removed from the posting

highjack this: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

this program is very dangerous to use so be care full. Just run the scan and copy the log and post it.

okay...i tried that b4 too and it's giving me the same message... something about how mcafee detects a virus on my computer and i should run my scanners...

and why is that program dangerous?!

sorry, I was away for awhile there.
The program is used to remove programs from your computer. These can be good or bad programs and if the wrong ones are removed you will have no choice but to reinstall them. and more than likely would loose all the files associated with the programs. If they are windows programs you would be forced to reinstall windows . that is why you would need to only do as you would be instructed to do.

You are saying that mcafee is keeping you from running hijack this? If that is the case then turn it off to run the program.

Back
Top Bottom