maxtor

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were talking about our own experience. I have done plenty of builds and found Seagate the least reliable. How old are you exactly? I have done a ton of builds. Now you can just shut your mouth about me and alvino. This has been done with. And guess what? I've build more computers then you. Probably twice as much.

Don't ever minimize what I have done.

Considering your age, you have pretty bad grammar. What I said is based off of my experience with Seagates, not the so-called facts (if there are even any).

lurkswithin said:
sure you have little boy

I actually have. I helped my former high school with upgrading some PCs and not to mention numerous friends. And I'm not little. I am an adult. Old enough to serve in the US military, and old to vote. So respect me as such. I'm a proud citizen of this country.

well let me be the first to say that I am sorry if i have stepped on your toes or something.
I just find it so totally amazing that someone as young as the both of you are can have so much experience in such a thing as HDD repair/usage.

lurkswithin said:
I just find it so totally amazing that someone as young as the both of you are can have so much experience in such a thing as HDD repair/usage.

Unfortunately for you, the youth of these days have more experience with technology then you'll ever have in your freaking life time. Just a sad part of reality for people your age. We have much more experience. That's just how it is. We deal with computers far more then you want to accept... if you want to be rude about it, fine with me.

So please shut your mouth.

Age does not by any means of the imagination make someone an adult. All age gives you is the legality to perform certain acts. if you concider yourself to be such an adult then why do you not act like it instead of arguing like a little child.
"My father will beat up your father" type of arguementation that you have ingaged in in almost every post that you have made in this forum proves that you are not an "adult"
If you want to be treated with respect you must also treat others with respect....this I have yet to be seen from you. In fact all I ever have read in here from you is total garbage that you try to push down people's throats....You read something and then plagerize it to make it yours and then try to force it on the other by attacking them on a personal basis. This is what you call being an adult..
And you want me and others to respect you for it....

little boy...if you want my respect you have to earn it there is no other way to get it.

lurkswithin said:
Age does not by any means of the imagination make someone an adult. All age gives you is the legality to perform certain acts. if you concider yourself to be such an adult then why do you not act like it instead of arguing like a little child.
"My father will beat up your father" type of arguementation that you have ingaged in in almost every post that you have made in this forum proves that you are not an "adult"
If you want to be treated with respect you must also treat others with respect....this I have yet to be seen from you. In fact all I ever have read in here from you is total garbage that you try to push down people's throats....You read something and then plagerize it to make it yours and then try to force it on the other by attacking them on a personal basis. This is what you call being an adult..
And you want me and others to respect you for it....

little boy...if you want my respect you have to earn it there is no other way to get it.

You just proved my own point. Age doesn't make someone an adult. Clearly justifying why you are not acting like an adult in this regard. However, the new generation (my generation) has more experience with technology. Much more then the baby boomers or people of early generation. Also I didn't use the "my father will beat up your father" argument. You are claiming I did. You also have serious grammar and spelling faults in your posts. Additionally, I am acting like an adult whereas you are not. If you want respect from me, you better start showing some respect. You need to follow your own posts because you are not following your own standards. That's called being hypocritical. Don't worry you are one of the many people in this world who are. I think hypocrisy is a disease of the mind. Total garbage? Take a look at your own misinformed posts. You haven't said anything of great use nor of anything that is greatly informative. I, on the other hand, have. I have given suggestions on what people should use for their computer, have posted articles on recent legislation regarding info-technology, and just posted something on anti-phishing toolbar. I see myself as more helpful. I don't plagarize anything. I quote articles and then talk about them. That's not plagarism. Secondly, you are not one to set academic and intellectual standards, as you can hardly maintain your own grammar and intellect. You are not going to get respect for being as immature as you are.

You are the one acting like a little immature boy.

LMAO
you are such a child!
You have no idea of your own design and lack the intellegence to conceive one.
You have no experience except that what you have read and tried to make your own.
You use a home page for a political agenda that comes from your parents and aunts and uncles and in which that you have never even been to for a first hand experience.
You talk of worldly ideals and experiences in which you have never even been further than 20 miles from your own home.
you are a joke!
please keep it up as I have not laughed so hard in a long long time

You are the child here. you are the one who should grow up. You are the one who has no idea of your own lack of intelligence. You are the one who has no idea about what the new generation has and what you don't have. I have plenty of experience. And I don't try to make anything my own except with using evidence as a secondary focus in my statements. I use a home page for a political agenda? Wake up. When there is a debate going on I think it is my right to get involved. I am a political centerist. I don't get stuff from my parents, aunts and uncles.. now you are just acting brainless... I have plenty of first hand experience. Don't ever try to insult my intelligence or experience in that way. You don't even know who I am. You haven't met me nor do you know what I am about. So how can you make any of these statements? I have been plenty around this world. I have much more then 20 miles from my own home... you are the joke. And you need to learn to grow up. You are a disgrace to America. You are the kind of people who are the reason why America failed to stop Al Qaeda earlier. Plain ignorance.

In fact I've been thousands of miles away from my own home.

ROTFLMAO YOU CHILDISH OLD MAN! SOME PEOPLE ARE BETTER THEN YOU IN THIS WORLD. That's something you'll have to live with... hell I accept it myself. There are smarter people then me out there.. like Alan Greenspan, Warren Buffett, Arnold Schwarzenegger...

YOU ARE THE JOKE! Hell you probably haven't ever left your own pathetic state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom