the definition of spam? and more... trust me, it gets better...

David Lindon said:
Has anyone got those emails sayin 'buy our product' and then at the bottom it says

"The nature of this email is non-profit, therefore not considered spam and exluced from the spam act congress blah blah"

!!
Yes, we have a similar law in Australia to that effect, political parties and religions are allowed to send unlimited emails (spam) to you with that disclaimer. :mad:

r u sure? i doubt taht. we're altogether. i corrected myself. i think its becuase i just posted too much. but its really confusing. they even tried to give out my ip. is that right? haha. of course, its not my ip. i have a dynamic ip address so lol. but seriously....what do u think about that?

jac006 said:
r u sure? i doubt taht. we're altogether. i corrected myself. i think its becuase i just posted too much. but its really confusing. they even tried to give out my ip. is that right? haha. of course, its not my ip. i have a dynamic ip address so lol. but seriously....what do u think about that?
I'm sure... :D

jac006 said:
but is it right to give out my ip?
Post the direct link to the post with the ip address, and then I will comment on it. I cannot find it in the post that was locked...

well... first you go to the main page and then you go to announcements. then you go to "ip" and read it and tell me what you think.

jac006 said:
well... first you go to the main page and then you go to announcements. then you go to "ip" and read it and tell me what you think.
You sure pissed them off...

dog_laugh.gif

hey jac...just forget it, vikes is a loser and he abuses hes mod powers....plus were getting another foru,..no mods yay! only admins, decius is one of them so its cool

Back
Top Bottom