What do you think of this?

Steven11

BSOD
I am supposed to be going on a school trip to paris tomorrow and i have joined the school 3 weeks ago. So, I havent got my passport yet but ysterday i got an email saying that it will come tomorrow, So well my parents are at work all day and this needs sighning for. If my parents ket me stay at home will i be allowed to sign for the parcel?

I am 12 Years old.

What about a permission letter from my mum and dad?

LOL I need help quick.

Steven

I'm pretty sure you can sign for it. I can remember I signed for a parcel at 13 (well at least what I can remember). I don't see 1 year would be a difference. If they don't give you the parcel then threaten to hit them with rocks and slash their tires and set the truck on fire. They will probably give it the parcel to you then.

LOL.... actually don't do that, but it would be funny to see if the guy gives it to you.

yea you can. ive signed 4 parcels before. just make sure it doesnt come late. why would you want to go to france anyway? i dont like french ppl...

Hehe thats your opinion then :p

Yeah signing for it should be no problem. Its just to confirm to the delivery people you have recieved it and he/she hasn't ran off with the order :p

no problem at all. i signed for things all the time when i was your age, which was about 3 years ago, hehehe. Like all summer i would be ordering things for my pc.
Delivery guys don't care who sign it, they even let your neighbours sign if it's urgent.

I believe there's an age limit for signing registered letters/parcels, I'm pretty sure a child of 12 is under that limit.

Then again things have changed a lot since I got my last British passport sent to me in the UK... :D

A permission letter might work, it depends how good you write like your parents... :p

yeah, I've signed for loads of things, I signed for a saxophone before the age of 10 (not sure when but def. before that)
Its just designed to stop the bloky delivering it from nicking it, good idea really

Well it hasnt come yet and i am going to paris with schol tonight, shit, have a permission slip and i am hoping it comes. My mum wrote the permisiion slip. Otherwise i will phone dad and pass the phone to the courier man.

hmm... Probably, but I'm not sure about it. Some things they let you sign for, others not. My friend signed for a boat (when he was 10), but then couldn't sign for a CD drive (when he was 14). I'm not sure about Official US documents, but probably.

Back
Top Bottom