Messy cables contest!

hmmm... I should take a camera to work...

I could posibly shame even the first one with my botched wiring jobs...

The local Broadcasting station I work at occasionally has cables everywhere, worse than that office!, Next time I head in to edit some video i'll bring my camera :D

and BTW twistie ties and cable ties R evil, i will never use them again. (they made me lose a lot of money :() I was tieing up the wires all nice an dgood like I should, it was a new socket 754 A64 2800 system. and anyway, about a half an hour later I get this smell of burning plastic and i was wondering why the PC was so quiet. (Venus 12 cooler) one of my New ties thjat I had put on correctly apparenlty had snapped, got suck in the CPU fan, and the sudden stop in the Fan shorted out 3 of my fan pins on the mobo, and since the proc was on for so long without a fan, it cooked itself off, and those dumb ties set me back $350 (had to replace Proc + Mobo + Fan)

Ha! This one was just posted in the social lounge in my thread! Beat that!

wires.jpg

lol.. my cables are fairly neat partially because I have wireless equipment. One bad thing about wireless devices are they need batteries and use alot of them if you use the computer all the time like i do.

Back
Top Bottom