Playstation 3 Unveiled!

I didn't notice you were being sarcastic, and they can take forever. thats what makes them so fun. I hate when you buy a game and a week later you have beaten it.

DishDog I get what you mean there. I hardly play online, and so I'd prefer a proper long Single Player mode too, though with a Multiplayer option for other people as well

Dishdog said:
See i think this is what is going wrong in games. Games are focusing so much are online play that they are just rushing through single player. I personly would rather have a 200 hour single player campaign and not have any multi player mode.

I would rather have good multiplayer. The A.I. in a Campaign is usually predictable, but Multiplayer is against people of all ages and skill levels. You can die a million different ways in Multiplayer, but only a hundered different ways in Campaign.

alvino said:
I would rather have good multiplayer. The A.I. in a Campaign is usually predictable, but Multiplayer is against people of all ages and skill levels. You can die a million different ways in Multiplayer, but only a hundered different ways in Campaign.

If they spent less time working on online mode, the A.I. would be better in the game.

99nasha said:
How much do you think they'll be? In pounds?
I'm guessing about $700 canadian which works out about 304 pounds. But keep in mind thats just a guess, they havn't said a word on price yet.

Dishdog said:
If they spent less time working on online mode, the A.I. would be better in the game.

Yeah, but reviews of the game would be pretty bad because of no multiplayer (even if the campaign is the best ever).

yea but i've learned you cant always trust reviews. or peoples opinions since they vary from person to person. some people say HALO is god-like and is the best game ever made. i say its so so. others said GTA:Vice City was an amazing game, actually i thought GTA 3 was better

Agreed, GTA 3 just had something about it. I mean VC was still absolutely incredible, but I just like GTA 3 a tad bit more for some reason.

That's because GTA III revolutionized non-linear gameplay. You could complete the game a million different ways. But, VC was only a sequel of GTA III that had some better options and a completely different setting.

Back
Top Bottom