Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't racism because I didn't say anything against the French people or French government. Again you need to stop throwing around little attacks that have no basis to them. This isn't discrimination nor is it prejudice. You need to learn to grow up and mature.

I think the word racist is over used...

the french do make shit cars. just lok at the 2CV...

however the production plants inside of this country don't make shit peugeots, they are one of the most reliable small car brands on the road in britain. IMHO certainly more reliable than the crappy hyundais...

when I said the spainiards produced argumentative teenagers I was (of course) refereing to you. it was (of course) a joke because youre always arguing, and it was (of course) followed by a little smilly to try to reflect the fac that it was a joke.

I (of course) assumed from your comment that you understod the joke and had reversed it to reflect the more true perspective that british teenagers are (of course) little bastards.

the touché was to acknowledge the fact that I understood you had erversed the joke and thus there was no more explenation needed...

however. (of course) it seems you can't accept or can't recognise ironic or humerous comments so I'll leave this to you kids to argue about cars now... OK...

you said something anti french, and that is being anti-a country, which is generally called racism, or preducice... " Discrimination or prejudice based on race"

actually anti french is xenaphobic, I believe the french are the same race as us, (I mean caucassian as apposed to the cheesy there is only one race -the human race slogan)

I did not say anything racist nor did I say anything discriminatory. I hate Peugeots as much as I hate some American cars. Hyundais are also not crappy.

I understood that joke, root. I proceeded to compare you to your royal family. :)

But most of my posts are not directed at you, root... I'm trying to tell Mark that he is wrong. I'm not racist nor do I discriminate.

anyway... im gonna edit all my posts on this, its pointless, and its gonna end up getting luckyducks thread locked... im gonna stop now, partly because im tired doing maths all day, and partly because i cant type any more im laughing soo hard... (at what root just said...)

compare me to the royal family... I may sometimes act stupid, but I'm not inbred...

Mark don't edit your posts.
fair enough the thread was hjacked, but if you edit the posts it makes it lok like you are trying to make gian look foolish for arguing by himself... which in turn makes you a bigger fool for attempting something so obvious...

Moderators: Delete all posts related to this topic I have made. I apologize and I want to make it clear I said nothing racist or discriminatory. That's against my own morals.

ive already edited them... i dont want the thread to be locked because of a pathetic argument over how good a car is, peugoets are good cars, and im still gonna get one, so theres no point in this disagreement...

edit--> gain, just go through and do what i did... just edit your posts... at least that way there wont be the pointless argument there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom