They are back at it: Stones start new tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark thorpe said:
rotflmao... pwned...

good one wombat... first rule of CF, done proove gain wrong...
your gonna get alot of abuse now... lol

arent they like 70 now? their all gonna have heart attacks...
they are okay, i prefer queen over them, though they did do some great music...

At least I have the maturity to admit I'm wrong unlike you. The Stones are in their 60s. Unlike you I actually know how old they are.

Can you speak english too? Because gibberish doesn't qualify. "Done proove gain wrong"? What is that supposed to mean? I hardly ever get proved wrong. And I back myself up, unlike mr wrong himself (you). :D

Oh besides, I was partly right to begin with. So nice try.

Giancarlo said:
At least I have the maturity to admit I'm wrong unlike you. The Stones are in their 60s. Unlike you I actually know how old they are.

Can you speak english too? Because gibberish doesn't qualify. "Done proove gain wrong"? What is that supposed to mean? I hardly ever get proved wrong. And I back myself up, unlike mr wrong himself (you). :D

Oh besides, I was partly right to begin with. So nice try.

rotflmao, thats funny... it really is...
btw, thats supposed to say dont... its hard to type in maths when the teachers walking towards you... lol

mark thorpe said:
rotflmao, thats funny... it really is...
btw, thats supposed to say dont... its hard to type in maths when the teachers walking towards you... lol

Well also by the way.. most of the band members in Queen are dead... I used to like Queen too.. but not so much. I'm glad the stones are still around.

so? who cares if they are dead... not all of them are dead, i think that its only freddy mercury that is dead...

and queen have to be my favourite band, they procuced some excellent music, and ill always love their songs...

Ooook, this is getting out of hand. You guys should feel ashamed of yourselves for letting this happen, AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom