Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
conflict of intrests and opinions... and he cant take opinions... and i stick up for my opinions, so that equals arguments.......

Giancarlo said:
Peugeot just has a very bad reputation like Fiat... good luck.
FIAT...

F IX
I T
A GAIN
T OMORROW

In this country peugoets have a much better reputation than hyundais... not least because hyundai don't appear to roll the body seams back properly making them collcet water and therefor making the body pannels prone to rusting...

Peugeots on the other hand have more of a never failing work horse reputation. (or at least their diesel cars ad vans do) to be honest I can't really comment on the issue too much other than to say I've never seen a properly serviced peugeot fall apart or blow up,

oh and to say, how many 25 or 30 year old hyundais are there on the roads? now how many peugeots...

peugoets rock, they are cool cars... im hoping to get the diesel one though, more economic...

dont forget ford too

F ix
O r
R epair
D aily

root said:
In this country peugoets have a much better reputation than hyundais... not least because hyundai don't appear to roll the body seams back properly making them collcet water and therefor making the body pannels prone to rusting...

This is a good story, but isn't really true.

Also one of my other favorites is Subaru. Which was was rated as one of the best in quality and least in roll over accidents. It is a great car.

Peugeots on the other hand have more of a never failing work horse reputation. (or at least their diesel cars ad vans do) to be honest I can't really comment on the issue too much other than to say I've never seen a properly serviced peugeot fall apart or blow up,

oh and to say, how many 25 or 30 year old hyundais are there on the roads? now how many peugeots...

Peugeots have a reputation of being totally underpowered, and have the reputation of blowing up in flames (my family in spain used to have three of them, two suddenly started failing after a year of being bought.. the other is still running but it is like in a repair shop most of the time). The French can't built good tanks, nor can they built good cars.

mark thorpe said:
thats racist and anti french... the french can make pretty good cars, there are loads of 10-15 year old peugots around in the UK, i dont know what cars you got in spain, but it definatley wasnt the ones that we get in the UK...

How is it racist? I'm half italian and I'm saying Fiats are total junk. The French don't make good cars. You need to stop throwing these baseless non-sequiters around. Peugeots have a notorious reputation for blowing up, skidding off the road and poor turning.

you don't want to enter a personal argument with him... it's really not worth it....

anyway... suffice to say not all peugeots come from france... certainly british peugeot plant is in coventry (home of british motoring). and the cars from said plant appear to be very good... and as I said earlier have a solid reputation.

perhaps it's just the spainiard built peugoets that deserve a crappy reputation?

I'm still waiting for the reason on why I'm racist because I don't like peugeots (which are proven pieces of junk like Fiats).

Hey, root.. you know nothing about Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom