Becoming an adminisrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasnt bashing it... im confused by your point though...

my post wasnt in hate or malice either...

electric avenue is a vision to advance with being smart in your work.
good names will build for you with your efforts.

electric avenue

@Armitron...

some advice, whilst I agree that an open mind works best you have to realise that in order to reach people you have to speak their language...

making random phylisophical posts and quoting from songs is just not going to get through to anyone...

Root
I suggest to others to find a cafe that you can fit into.
And to let me know what that cafe is like and i might come over and see what it is about.
Out there, there are many different cafe with there own clicks.
cheers

Some of those cafe speak in a arbutary way of the alphabet, that means they don't understand my ark language if i were to visit with them. And some of them don't understand the alphabet at all and are very offensive to everyone.

electric avenue

Yo Armitron, I can see both points made by you & Root..I know you have a heart to reach out to other's in a deep kinda way, but as Root has implied we are more a little down to earth.

When it comes to finding our way through life. As a computer forum it contains the wisdom of computing & not so much on the deeper levels of insight...

"Keep it real mon..."

Time-x

W?????T???????F. I might as well be reading japanese!

Can we just start this thread again? I dont even know what the guy is talking about still!

hey ARMITRON
please go back to kindergarten and learn to speak and write in english or something we can tranlate into are own words and please dont post anymore topics if you can't read, write or even post in english. PLEASE GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT ENGLISH.

wheither slave or free you can build your own network.To advance.

And what is this all about????
Forums
Exploring vision, insight, networking. Defining an assembly empowered to hear and decide causes. Foruming vision, the ability to see and advance.

And mr mix, you need a list of "to live songs" like electric avenue
and word up by cameo.
cheers

electric avenue

hey ARMITRON
please go back to kindergarten and learn to speak and write in english or something we can tranlate into are own words and please dont post anymore topics if you can't read, write or even post in english. PLEASE GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT ENGLISH.
Ok, i think this went as far as it could, no need to bash a guy cause you don't know what on earth he's talking bout..Armitron's a cool guy just w/a big heart...Lighten up aready.

this is going to be a best guess sort of thing. but I'll try to help you understand what it's all about..

SmartComputing electric avenue
Becoming an adminisrator. Insight to go beyond.
http://phpbb.ce7.net/earthnetwork-about31.html
the first part is spam, the second part relates to the topic thread, to become an administrator, he feels you need a deep understanding and insight into what ever it is you administrate.

the link goes to a definition, (I'll assume at his own site)

Re-keening(sharpen) your mind is forum vision work to.
To go beyond in vision to live.
this is kind of clever, almost straight from a book on Zen, but badly worded, again the idea is that no mater whom you are there is always further knowledge and enlightenment to seek.

Oh no We gonna rock down to Electric Avenue And then we'll take it higher
Oh we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue And then we'll take it higher We'll bring them love.
thats a quote from a song, and make no sense.

SmartComputing electric avenue
more advertising.
Based on sense, matters that are possible. Being true.
http://www.phpbb.ce7.net/earthnetwork-about35.html
Telling you that his forum is a place of enlightenment. the link is again to the literal definition of administrator

Look in the real world you have to make a effort to met others. Other wise when you post on some ones thread you usually try to met them. Bashing others is not talorated on earhnetwork forums and they are everywhere on the internet.
In life you will (inevitably) have to meet people, you'll have to make an effort to be social. he assumes by posting in this therad you are making an effort to meet him (a fair assumption) and if you are talking to him why does there have to be piss taking in what your saying... on his forums that's just not tolerated.

If you like wisdom you will go far but if you hate my advice you might as well not even be on the internet.
This message is not for hate or malice.
cheers
if you are clever, knowledgable and open to ideas, then you'll get somewhere in life and communities (like forums) but if you can't manage acceptance then what is the point in joining a community.

if you don't seek humanity you will then only be a low life in your geometry
be nice to people.

-what I don't get is, (and no offence is meant) but he is the one who is comming and joining this comunity, he's done it with almost indecipherable quoting in a confusious like manner, yet left very little substance and meaning other than to invite us to join his community.
surely if he is truely extending a hand of friendship then it'd be better to have taken the advice I gave and adopt a less wise master more community member postnig style...
still it goes on....

I suggest to others to find a cafe that you can fit into.
And to let me know what that cafe is like and i might come over and see what it is about.
Out there, there are many different cafe with there own clicks.
cheers
He suggest we find a community where we feel at home
Some of those cafe speak in a arbutary way of the alphabet, that means they don't understand my ark language if i were to visit with them. And some of them don't understand the alphabet at all and are very offensive to everyone.
he ponits out that not everyone will speak in a full english pro that everyone can understand...
sum willuse l337 sp3ak
sum txt spk
and that there are plenty of other ways to be annoying other than being very deep and meaningful.

wheither slave or free you can build your own network.To advance.

And what is this all about????
Forums
Exploring vision, insight, networking. Defining an assembly empowered to hear and decide causes. Foruming vision, the ability to see and advance.
it doesn't matter who you are you can be a leader, a community founder or a community member, the limits to the communities you can create only equal the limits of your imagination, the internet is a huge social tool, a place where you can create second and third homes. we should embrace that.

And mr mix, you need a list of "to live songs" like electric avenue
and word up by cameo.
Thats directed at mixx, I think he suggest you are lacking character because you don't seem to have any obvious favourite song listed ni each and everyone of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom