Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried norton? thats good, gets rid of anything that gets on my comp...

i run lavasoft and mcaffe every week, and dont normally get that much off of it, firefox really does have good security...

my dad once said he'd get norton for me..but then he didnt. have any way i could possibly...'borrow' it?

limewire gave me malware so i trashed it
ah shoot! i have to get ready for work! (heehee its so nice to say that really...)

hows the job going?

they havnt replied yet at any of the 6 places ive applied at... its really annoying, im trying to save up for a car & insurance, and also trying to feed my lizard... its annoying, i need money...

i havnt got anything at all from limewire, i use it all the time for music and any programs that i need...

ooh yeah, howd driving to school go as well?

haha! the job is going well...a few of my friends said that they were going to come by and harass me. yeah, i get my first paycheck next tuesday! im so excited!!! especially since now i have to pay for gas and insurance... oh yeah there was a cop in the parking lot this morning (the teacher parking lot mind you) and thats were i was parking...so i thought i was going to get a ticket..but i didnt so its all good

hahaha, your lucky you can drive at 16 over there... having to be 17 really sux... ive only been driving for a couple of months, its good fun, but i can only have two hours a week... i should be driving pretty soon with my mum and one of her friends though, thatll be good... more practice.

enjoy the job, it doesnt sound too bad... and thats pretty good pay too isnt it? i really need to get a job soon, spending £5 a week on lizard food is draining my bank account... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom