Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, ive been doing physics for ages, and im doing it for AS, so ive had plenty of practice....

its annoying really, i type up all my notes, and then have to put in a bit of paper because i cant draw the circuit on the computer...

Hmm...have you tried using the line tools? :p
Photoshop is annoying to use line tools with though...creates new layers and everything...

ive run a bunch of programs and nothing comes up with that search thing...and the one i do run that shows it up costs money to remove it (like it was a trial-see-whats-on-my-computer download thing. and i know that its on my comp but i cant figure out how to get it off...like it's even in add/remove programs but with no button to remove it!

You have to go through the tutoral! You cant just run all those programs and expect them to disapear! Spyware is designed to last!!!

Kage said:
Hmm...have you tried using the line tools? :p
Photoshop is annoying to use line tools with though...creates new layers and everything...

i havnt got photoshop... might download it though, sounds easier to use than paint... ive just been trying to use paint to draw the diagrams so far...

you got any links to the online tools? that might be usefull...

no no no...none of those programs are even picking it up! the only on that does pick it up is like $50

is there any way you can find the source program? look under program files and see if you can see it under there, and if you can, try uninstalling or deleting it,...

im suprised lavasoft and spybot didnt get rid of it... whats your antivirus program? that might pick it up?

mcafee...stupid program really....

yeah i got rid of some other things that way. the source it lists for that particular thing was a program..like no filename

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom