Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late...

Welcome to the forums Wombat :D
You'll like it here if you respect the forum back, which I'm not saying you wont do :p

Giancarlo said:
nice try. Even I could do something like that in paint.

whatever gain, ive got zero skills with photoshop, paint etc, i cant even draw a circuit diagram properley on paint, let alone do something like that... trust me, im useless at that kinda thing...

rakedog said:
The only reason really that I'm still on this site is because we have debates all the time... For "accual" computer help/knowledge, I go to (no offense here) better sites.

biggrin.gif

I do believe that we will get you to stay here a little more often for the "accual"(??) computer help.
wombat and per and setshock are some of the more knowledgeable computer techs that I have ran across in a long time, in which I have had the pleasure to read a many of their postings in other forums and have, myself, learned a lot from them.
Non of them post just to see their screen names appear as they actually care that you be able to fix your problems and get back online ASAP.
They all only ask that you let them know if the information they gave you really helped you get it fixed or in the case that it didn't then they can and will work on the problem so that they will have the answer the next time.

One of the reasons I left the last forum was the petty bickering from members. Get over it!

mark thorpe said:
whatever gain, ive got zero skills with photoshop, paint etc, i cant even draw a circuit diagram properley on paint, let alone do something like that... trust me, im useless at that kinda thing...

The fact you can even draw a circuit diagram surprises me...I was useless at that in Electronics so not your fault :p...

Have you ever tried using a proper pen tablet for the pc? It might be because you can't use the mouse to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom