Drivers?

yuvchg

Beta member
Maybe someone solve this problem? I have Averatec laptop with this uj-811:( And I can't burn any dvd-r or dvd-rw:( Maybe if u have firmware can u send me?

Or do you have any other idea?

Thank You!

uj-811? Is this the drive name? Or driver name?

Could you possibly give the name of the drive and make of the DvD drive you are trying to copy with?

I can then find a driver :)

EDIT: Hehe, yep :p

as in can't burn...what does that mean? What happens when you try to burn??

EDIT: damn, kage u beat me to it, lol

Hi,

I have drive name:Matshita.
The driver name is:matshita dvd-ram uj-811

I have been using Roxio and I moved to Nero and then all the problems start...

The computer act like I don't have a CD/DVD drive!

Is this an external drive? I don't have mine on but I feel quite sure mine doesn't have a RAM drive...

Try other software, make sure it's up to date. I use deepburner on mine(with the internal DVD Burner) and it has worked fine.

hmm...maybe when you un-installed Roxio, the program somehow deleted a driver?

Ahh...I just searched in Google, and found that Roxio has a problem with this drive if you move from it.

I've looked and can;t seem to even find the company site..

Found out this is why though:

"How can I find the answers I need, when nobody's ever heard of Matshita?" Simple: Matshita is short for Matsushita Electric Industrial Co Ltd., sometimes known as Matsushita-Kotobuki Electronics Industries Ltd. which is long for Panasonic. Yep, these characters have a Panasonic division, and that's where the answers are."

I will go looking for the drivers for you :)

hehe, I've been searching for this long, and can find loads on the drive itself, but no driver. I've tried searching for the laptop, panasonic webpage, everything :(

If you go to Control Panel, System. Then go to the Hardware tab and then Device Manager. On the list, find DVD/CD ROM drives and right click the drive name one on the list and go to properties.

On th new window, select Driver from the tabs. Now ask to roll back the driver. Hopefully it might have one it'll go back to, and get it working again.

If not click on Update, and let it try and find an update for the driver using any means possible

If this doesnt work, try and Uninstall, and then restart the PC. It'll find a nwe device, then use the Windows disc then to install it after it comes up with the Add/Remove Hardware window.

It should support a standard windows driver for this device. Or search through Windows Update for it, as something should find a default driver for a DVD/RAM recorder.

I hope so anyway, report back with details :)

Hi Thank You,

But...

It didn't work?!?!?!

And I don't have the Windows CD the only CD I have is the Recovery one....

Any Idea What to do?

Back
Top Bottom