video editing

ASSEMBLER

In Runtime
my son downloads little clips of fast bikes cars etc and i have been putting them on vcd for him but because they are clips he has to press the next button on the dvd player to goto next clip, is there a way i can make them into one video clip. im not into all this so i thought i would ask you guys.
software i am using is nero 6 ultra at the moment

Hmm, I'd assume you have Windows XP.

You could use Windows Movie Maker. Import the clips one by one, and then drag these into the one timeline. You could then add transitions and such here to make it so you know it has gone to the next one. You could also add titles.

Start, Accessories

Then make the movie clip. It exports as .wmv though but Nero 6 should be able to decode this to add it to a VCD. You are then done.

Hope this helps :)

No probs.
I'm surprised why the movie doesn't skip though, and just stays blank until you press the next button.
Have you tried using the Super VCD function? This prooves to be better quality than normal VCD anyway when encoding :D

first time i have used wmmaker its not a bad peice of software i like it.
but i am now having the problem of being able to get it onto a cd to watch on tv. as no other program or video converter recognizes the wmm file. so as i speak i am trying the wmm save to disc option which takes ages so i am assuming it is rendering the file. but will this work on a dvd player.

It wont work on a DVD player if its not being encoded into a VCD or Super VCD, or Mpeg-2 format encoded as a DVD. Nero should do this for you i'd assume

im struggling a little but i am going to try power producer see if this will do the trick , nothing seems to be able to convert the wmm file

Back
Top Bottom