Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, your lucky that you can drive at 16... we have to wait till were 17 here... thats annoying. ive been driving since i turned 17, 23 jan 2005.....

luckyduck said:
the car im getting is a POS mercury sable...only a temp car until i can save up for a mazda 3.

my mom got a mazda 6. it looks pretty cool bc she got the sport package or something...

i am so sick of the pizza around here...except at this one new place called sal's pizzaria or something. yum!

dont ask me why, but i have ashlee simpson's "lala" stuck in my head. i dont even like either sister. ...GAH! its still in my head!
Mazda 6s are cool. Enjoy.

Mazda's are ok, i had a 95 when i first came up to this state..That thing would go all week on $12 dollars worth of gas.It was only a 4-cylinder but it was fast.I had to trade it in cause it had high miles on it when i was through with it.

As for the food part of this thread...

WingZone

WingZone

WingZone

Best wings and jumbo wedge fries I've ever had. Well second to Hooters...

I actually like Dominos wings alot..

If you put them through the oven twice, they get well done and then put some BBQ sauce on them, and mm mm good. I can eat probally 20 or so myself if I wanted.

As far as Dominos, I'll need alot of hours to pay for this new computer I'm building.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom