stickies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay8990

Daemon Poster
in general hard/software 10 of every 35 threads on a page are stickies!

am i the only one to notice this rather large number!?

the stickies appear on every page of threads and i think they are cutting down on the visibility of threads where people need help. threads that dont get a reply quick disappear quick!

just a thought that maybe we could do without some of the stickies

i think that they should have been left as non stickies, and only put the tips on how to get rid of spyware etc that were there as stickies... i think that it would lead to alot less clutter, basiclly the same points that jay said...

I think they should stay because that would reduce the amount of threads people would open about the subject. Mark has a lack of foresight apparently.

Gian...

Settle your dispute with Mark outside the forum. Mark that's for you too. Give it a rest in here. Please...

okay, sorry setishock :D

peace
57.gif

(thats a peace sign btw... lol)

i hate stickys personaly ... as Mark said they should be left as normal posts :)

Giancarlo leave him alone!!!

mark thorpe said:
i think that they should have been left as non stickies, and only put the tips on how to get rid of spyware etc that were there as stickies... i think that it would lead to alot less clutter, basiclly the same points that jay said...
Well to be completly honest here, so many people make posts asking about the same thing over and over, such as the Spyware issues.

That is why they are there for all to find and read...If it were not a sticky it would sink into the other threads, making it a useless thread, until someone found it.

Although i do have to say that Sticky overkill can be an issue too, I mostly sticky the most important ones, and the ones that are gunna contribute to the forum.

yeah, i think that stickies should only be impoartant things... not galleries, the spyware things are good, and should stay as stickies, i just think that theres sticky overkill in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom