Mods i think not

Staff can't be everywhere at once. If you find something against the rules you will need to contact them about it.

Mabye more mods should be introduced. I mean i have never seen "David-brand" do anything, he has only 250 odd posts. Add now LK has disappered were two down. Even with the newbies...

Give the mods a break.. they have a life, they can't be everywhere in the forum at once. Yes we have a lot of stupid threads, yes, many of our guru's did a whole bunch of pointless posting to get there (like the Word Association thread...), but no, we can't do too much about it without losing members. Make no mistake, I hate those pointless threads as much as anyone, but mods are doing what they can, give them a break.

Would you like to make a "Useless and Stupid Threads or Posts Warning System"? The mods can't forsee the future and tell when someone will do it. We have lives too. We don't sit in front of our computers 24-7 and watch the forums minute by minute. :rolleyes:

lol.... more mods indeed. besides, how often do you all mods get together and talk about new mods?

That would depend on the urgency of the forum, as for David desides if we need more mods or not.

As for keeping the forum under control, We are certainly doing are best.And with the help of reporting of spam, We will take care of it...thankyou

Back
Top Bottom