They are back at it: Stones start new tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wombat said:
Either Richards or Jagger were busted for urinating in a public place, namely a gas station in the UK in the late 1960's.

No.

I'm talking about their marijuana/other drug arrests.

Giancarlo said:
No.

I'm talking about their marijuana/other drug arrests.
Mehhh! every band did/does drugs somewhere along the track. Your not allowed to dangle your dongle and pee in public it is still frowned upon (gross indecency).

Ya I'm not saying they didn't.. or no band did... I don't think they did what you said however with public indecency. Nice try really. I know the history.

Giancarlo said:
Ya I'm not saying they didn't.. or no band did... I don't think they did what you said however with public indecency. Nice try really. I know the history.
Go here http://www.rollingstones.cwc.net/stones.htm click on 1965 and scroll down to here...

23rd July. Mary Malone's report in the Daily Mirror, headlined: 'ROLLING STONES FINED FOR A PUBLIC INSULT'. Daily Express: 'Three of the Rolling Stones were fine £5 each yesterday for insulting behavior and were rebuked for not setting a higher moral standard for their fans... The court heard of the night a Daimler car pulled into a petrol station in Romford Road, West Ham. Mr. Kenneth Richardson, prosecuting, said that about 8 or 9 boys and girls got out and Wyman asked if he could go to the lavatory, but was refused. A mechanic, Mr. Charles Keeley, asked Jagger to get the group off the forecourt of the garage. He brushed him aside, saying, "We will piss anywhere, man". This was taken up by a group in a chant as one of them danced. Wyman, Jagger, and Jones, were seen to urinate on a wall of the garage. The car drove off with people inside sticking their hands through the windows in a well known gesture.'

You sure do know your Stones history matie...

Well Ok I just checked out the book I had and ya you are right. But that was 1965... hah... But Keith didn't. That was just Jagger, Wyman and Jones. You sure know how to misstate history. So please don't treat me as an idiot. :eek:

Giancarlo said:
Well Ok I just checked out the book I had and ya you are right. But that was 1965... hah... But Keith didn't. That was just Jagger, Wyman and Jones. You sure know how to misstate history. So please don't treat me as an idiot. :eek:

And to qoute myself...

Wombat said:
Either Richards or Jagger were busted for urinating in a public place, namely a gas station in the UK in the late 1960's.

Of course I'm right I said either either Richards or Jagger.

You got an attitude problem in the slightest. I admitted I was wrong after checking my own books.

You need to grow up.

Heh Giancarlo, you can't really tell us what to do. I've never been a fan of the Stones, nor any other old group out there.

And why are you mad at Wombat? Just because he proved you wrong... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom