Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Maybe not that harsh, but essentially you told people to stop talking about this. And I think it is up to you to tell her to stop attacking me for no reason.

they respong since you argue and make this forum a living hell for soem people. and you make this site very negative with your contstant flaming and maoning and groaning, and you also msn people bad words and such.

all you do on msn is horrass everyone, call them baby names, and think its funny.

and also all you do is argue and bicker about what I have to say. every thread I create you have soemthing stupid to say about it.

and you expect the world to revolve around you. and your follish ideals for politics, bad stuff, and mexicans.

athlon64fx said:
they respong since you argue and make this forum a living hell for soem people. and you make this site very negative with your contstant flaming and maoning and groaning, and you also msn people bad words and such.

No. Cite some evidence.

all you do on msn is horrass everyone, call them baby names, and think its funny.

More faulty logic. And more ad hominems.

and also all you do is argue and bicker about what I have to say. every thread I create you have soemthing stupid to say about it.

and you expect the world to revolve around you. and your follish ideals for politics, bad stuff, and mexicans.

I never said the world revolves around me. Again cite some evidence or shut up.

First off, you need to grow up and stop insulting people. Now is not the time for it. And mexicans? What about them? Some of my best friends are mexicans, so watch it.

athlon64fx said:
and also gian should stop harassing people on this site via msn.
I have gotten complaints about him doing this from a few of the members here. So that is a truthfull statement. But I'm sorry to say I can't do anything about that.

Now as for where this thread is headed. If it continues I will lock the thread in accordance to forum rules about threads getting out of hand. So end it right here and right now.

Baseless complaints from people who have a worst reputation then me. I've forwarded my own complaints against these individuals based on valid premises.

all you do is call everyone racist pigs and tell me that mexico is better then north carolina, call NCers rich snobs and such NCers are very freindly and they are more open and they even ride bicycles here! its very cultured. and in mexico, if you get caugh on a biclye people laugh hysterically. and try to mug you.

athlon64fx said:
all you do is call everyone racist pigs and tell me that mexico is better then north carolina, call NCers rich snobs and such NCers are very freindly and they are more open and they even ride bicycles here! its very cultured. and in mexico, if you get caugh on a biclye people laugh hysterically. and try to mug you.

I told you that Mexico is better then north carolina? I accused someone of being racist? You need to stop lying about people because it doesn't fly in the real world. First off, Zoomtm, who I talk with on a friendly level, lives in North Carolina. I called NCers rich snobs? Not anymore then I do to Californians. You don't even know what you are saying. You are spreading lies about me. For once just admit you are wrong. In fact I have never been there so I don't know. The closest I been to there was Miami.. and that was in several states down! Jeez...

I've been to Mexico.. depends on where you go. Mexico City has a very cultured historic section and a very distinguished anthropological history. I've studied the country extensively. I'm intrigued by the Aztec civilization.

all that history stuff dont matter when youre getting mugged, raped and abused by druglords, the mass of the mexico population.

and you did say that NC was snobish and stuff like that. calling it "just another rish suburban snot community/

Back
Top Bottom