Playstation 3 Unveiled!

Ewww...Killzone sucked. It was supposed to be the PS2's "Halo-Killer", but it didn't deliver.

Now that Killzone 2 is coming out for the PS3, I wanna see it! :D Who knows, maybe the developers finally woke up :p

Yeah Killzone was just an another average FPS as I expected. But I think this time around the developers will have learned from their mistakes and fix what needed fixing and make the second the way the first should have been. Not saying it'll be better than Halo or even on the same level, but I think they will definitely make the improvements needed and we'll have an awesome game.

alvino said:
Ewww...Killzone sucked. It was supposed to be the PS2's "Halo-Killer", but it didn't deliver.

Now that Killzone 2 is coming out for the PS3, I wanna see it! :D Who knows, maybe the developers finally woke up :p

well halo sucked (both of them) so i cant even imagine killzone being suckier, that game must have really sucked

Actually Halo was and still is better than Killzone 1 ever was. Becides, Halo 2's strength lies in it's multiplayer, not campaign (which was dissapointing).

And please try to learn some grammar. There is no word in the english dictionary called, "suckier".

Yeah, it only got boring after I beat it. But, Halo 2's multiplayer linked with Xbox Live is almost revolutionary. Halo 2 pushed the number of Xbox Live's subscriptions from 750,000 to 1.5 Million...now that's what I call good multiplayer :D

Yeah I thought Halo 2 was good, but nothing special, the multiplayer was really fun though I must admit, but single player, I think the first Halo wins.

See i think this is what is going wrong in games. Games are focusing so much are online play that they are just rushing through single player. I personly would rather have a 200 hour single player campaign and not have any multi player mode.

The only RPG that i have played that took me over 200 hours was final fantasy tactics for PS. i mastered every single little bit of that game, good memories. Most RPG's only take 80 hours to beat and 90 to master.

Back
Top Bottom