Just joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombät

Fully Optimized
G'day, some of you know me from another forum.

I'm from Bundaberg Australia, and semi retired. I like beer, computers and fishing.

I have been using computers for the last twenty years or so.

I have two computers at the present time, a Athlon 3400 64bit running XP Pro x64 and a Athlon 3000xp with XP home edition. I prefer AMD to Intel, I have used all the different flavours of web browsers.

I also run linux on a seperate hard drive on the AMD 3400 64.

I have a warped sense of humour (some would say sarcasm would be more apt).

That's it, you will find about more of me as time passes...

Good Day Mate!
Me, I am one of those that know him from another forum . And let me say...That he is definately one of the good guys. Knows his stuff too.
So welcome him aboard !!

welcome!

beer and fishing have to be my fav things apart from computers... (and i like golf too :D)

Hey Hey Hey!!!

WELCOME Glad you made it.
Gnomewelcome-efinal.jpg

Hey Wombat- I see you you read my PM. Thanks for coming over. We need you badly.!!

Welcome Wombat , Don't know if we've been introduced ..I'm the mixx, Welcome to Computer Forums.;)

hahahaha welcome wombat!

im an aussie too... there arent many of us on the forums... i think that one or 2 have disappeared, so maybe we're becomming an endangered species!

oh and i like this guy already! gian is the most argumentative on the forums, ask anyone.

if he cant shut u up outright then he baffles u with bullsh_t till u do!

Assassin is the most argumentative on the forums, ask anyone. He can't shut up and he baffles you with bullsh_t till you do.

See? I can lie about someone too. Cool it with the ad hominems. I don't BS either. I post facts. Get that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom