The popup that won't go away!

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
There's a popup that comes up about every 30 mins on my computer, I suspect it's from spyware, but I can't get it off with Norton AV 05 or Spyware Killer.
It's really annoying. It will popup even if I'm disconnected from the internet, so it I'm away from the computer for several hours then there will be several windows open.
The URL address is always the same: http://www.popuppers.com/popsn16.php?firstd=20041018&aff=celebfan&c={BABF1567-D5B9-405A-A4AD-D4FEE1BD81CF}&olda180=1&oldhanse=1&oldnhoro=1&olde2give=1&oldglue=1&oldhanse=1&olde2give=1&oldbling=1&oldhanse=1&oldourexe=1&olde2give=1&olddiamond=1&oldhanse=1&oldourexe=1&olde2give=1&oldjenky=1&olde2give=1&oldbling=1&olde2give=1&oldalien=1&olde2give=1&oldjenky=1&olddiamond=1&oldourexe=1
Any help on how to get this off my computer would be greatly appreciated.

yeah, try a registry program too, like registry mechanic or registry freeze, that stuff gets into the registry and doesn't want to go away.

Right now I am running ad-aware, I'll se what it can do, so far it's found about 500 Critical Objects.

Google to spybot, cwshredder, microsoft antispyware, ccleaner, bhodemon, and spywareblaster. Update and run them all. Install spywareblaster and spybot and ms antispyware as they run in the background to immunize.

Back
Top Bottom