They are back at it: Stones start new tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT THE ROLLING STONES TICKETS! IN A GREAT SECTION TOO! I also get Rolling Stones club membership with this, and those members can preorder too. I got into the first 9 rows with full view, which were $99 each ($122.50 after taxes). I bought two... one for me and my friend. We couldn't get our seats together.. but we will just ask someone if they want to switch. This is freaking awesome!

Also alvino, if he didn't get those tickets for San Fran... well I think they sold out. ;)

Hmmm...I'll ask him.

Becides, my dad is only going because he's a big fan of the Rolling Stones...I think they're too old to really give the same quality performances that they did years ago.

Eh believe me alvino, they still give the same old great quality. One of my friends went two years ago when they were doing their last tour and it was great.

Mick Jagger's voice actually improved since the 1980s... very much so. I have bootlegs from the 70s and his voice was so-so.. and the guitar playing was better. But now it is more balanced out. They don't have Mick Taylor as the lead guitarist.. but Ron Wood.. he's good but not as good as Taylor. But Mick Jagger's singing is much better.

I'm a diehard fan.. so ya it is natural for me to defend them... i know so much history about the Stones... anybody want to know Keith Richards police record? Ehh... actually lets not get into that LOL!

alvino said:
Haha, why? What did he do? o_O Any hints will do.
Either Richards or Jagger were busted for urinating in a public place, namely a gas station in the UK in the late 1960's.

Fine wine...

The Rolling Stones are like a fine wine that just keeps getting better the older it gets. The guys just go to show that age is all in your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom