Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckyduck said:
OH! sorry to double post...but- MY MOM GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS I GET THE OLD ONE! IM SO F'ING EXCITED! like you have NO idea!

what car you getting? im either getting a peugoet estate or a smaller peugoet for my first car... you driving yet?

Yeah, by that time the women was gone, so it turned out alright..

The other day (2 days ago) we had a lady call up and order something..
It was going out to Bohemia which is like a 10-20 minute drive for our delivery guys..

She ordered 30 dollars worth of food and when it got there..

1. She had no money
2. She called up to pay with credit and both cards were denied
3. She asked to pay with a check and we didn't allow her
4. She asked to pay on the 3rd and we didn't let her
5. We even offered to drive her to the bank, and she said no
6. She told the delivery boy it was junk food and she had no desire for junk food
7. She told my manager to go back to his own country (Hes from India)

Some people are so inconsiderate sometimes.

When I order from papa johns... pardon me for saying this... but there is always this very cute delivery guy that comes to my door. What kind of straight guy plucks his eyebrows? Heh..

But anyways, my favorite place to get pizza is from Papa johns... and no not for that reason with the guy... the pizza tastes pretty decent....

I once ordered all this crap from Tim Hortons, and then they told me that they don't accept credti cards, they're so dumb, they should've told me before making all the food. I talked to the manager and he was just like "yea..w/e" so i just left with my free donut that i got from roll-up the rim, lol

I hate it when people do that. Be such idiots and tell me they don't accept card. Like when I was in a fast food place.. I made a huge order, and I had my damn bank card in my hand.. and then when they whole order was done she told me they don't accept cards.

the car im getting is a POS mercury sable...only a temp car until i can save up for a mazda 3.

my mom got a mazda 6. it looks pretty cool bc she got the sport package or something...

i am so sick of the pizza around here...except at this one new place called sal's pizzaria or something. yum!

dont ask me why, but i have ashlee simpson's "lala" stuck in my head. i dont even like either sister. ...GAH! its still in my head!

looks like an okay car the sable, better than anything im gonna have for my first car... how long you been driving for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom