Halo 2

Yea, I guess your right. Try playing Tribes with friends. Also Tribes supports users with dial-up and broadband so everyone gets a chance to play Tribes unlike Halo 2 where only people with broadband can play.

can someone help me PLEASEEE get this "mobile device" thing off my screen name for aim?!?!?!?!

pleaseee IM me or write back !

SW33TESTxG00DYBYE

Does that have anything to do with Halo 2? o_O

I can't wait till Memorial Day weekend (which is this coming week), because I'm gonna have another Xbox Halo 2 LAN party (or a sleepover) and play Halo 2 with 7 other people overnight till the morning and get wasted (not literally).

shazbot said:
Yea, I guess your right. Try playing Tribes with friends. Also Tribes supports users with dial-up and broadband so everyone gets a chance to play Tribes unlike Halo 2 where only people with broadband can play.

no, you can play halo 2 multiplayer without broadband? ever been to a lan party? just grab some ethernet cables and a router and you ready to go! so you dont need broadband. and BTW tribes starseige has horrible graphics, and is a giant lagfest because people play on dial-up, AND tribes vengance was a flop.(it was a cool game for like a week, then nobody played it and the price went down to $20)

Yeah, for Xbox LAN parties, you just need 2 TV's, 2 Xboxes a CAT5 Crossover Ethernet cable (normal ethernet cables won't work). If you're using multiple Xboxes, you'll need a router and the nessesary TV's. But, for just 2 Xboxes, you only need a Crossover cable.

Back
Top Bottom